Thank you for your interest in raising funds for Tree Sisters a charity number 1149961 (registered in England & Wales). These rules apply to all voluntary fundraising activity and by signing up to fundraise for TreeSisters you agree to comply with them.
1. You agree to organise fundraising activities as an independent supporter of TreeSisters. You should therefore refer to raising money "in aid of" TreeSisters rather than on TreeSisters behalf.
2. You agree that you shall comply with any instructions or guidance provided by TreeSisters relating to your fundraising activity.
3. You will be responsible for any costs, taxes or expenses incurred or arising in connection with your fundraising activity.
Sponsorship Money and Donations
1. You agree to pay all of the proceeds raised by your fundraising event to TreeSisters as soon as possible after the event (and subject to any agreed timescale), and in accordance with TreeSisters instructions. You may not deduct any costs unless otherwise agreed with TreeSisters.
2. You shall encourage donors and/or sponsors to make gift aid declarations where eligible, which may enable us to recover basic rate tax on such donations.
Use of Personal Data and Consent
1. You agree that TreeSisters can use the details that you have provided to discuss your fundraising activity and follow up on your progress.
2. Your personal information may also be used for the purposes of sending communications to you where you have confirmed that you would like to receive further information about the charity's work when signing up to fundraise in aid of TreeSisters.
3. All personal data held by us will be handled in accordance with the terms of the Data Protection Act 1998 and in accordance with TreeSisters privacy statement which can be found here.
4. If you are under 18, you confirm that you have shown these terms and conditions to your parent/guardian, and they have agreed to accept responsibility for complying with these terms and conditions.
1. If you provide photographs or videos taken during your fundraising activity to TreeSisters, you agree that these may be used by TreeSisters for commercial and/or fundraising purposes. By sending these to us, you are also confirming that anyone featuring prominently in the photograph or video is aged 16 or over, and that they have consented to their image being used in this way.
1. You accept that any risks arising out of your fundraising activity are your responsibility, including liability for any injury or loss which may occur to you, your helpers or guests. You will therefore take all reasonable precautions to protect the health and safety of all those participating in, involved with or attending your activity.
2. You will comply with any applicable laws and regulations relating to your fundraising activity, including obtaining any necessary licenses, consents or permissions e.g. if you are holding a raffle or lottery, or are proposing to sell alcohol.
3. You acknowledge and accept that TreeSisters insurance policy will not cover your fundraising activities.
4. You will not do anything that threatens TreeSisters reputation or name. If you do, TreeSisters has the right to ask you to stop your fundraising activity immediately.